Sunday, June 04, 2006

First Exam--------> Screwed..!!

Just came back from the first exam (Geo).. Yup, I screwed up..! Something seriously went wrong in there.. You know when you enter the examination room feeling good about the nights you spent studying when suddenly you are shocked by questions you have never seen before..? That happened to me this morning..

As they say, the first exam should be the best exam, as things become harder and harder later on, well if chemestry was harder than this, then I'd definatly fail it..!

I did cheat my brains off though, yes I really had to, even though I've always hated cheating, otherwise god knows what would've happened..

Anyhow, glad it's over, 18 days left.. Hope I don't shoot myself before the end..

2 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you won´t fail anything...
Nice to hear that you are so concentrated on your exams!!!^^
See ya in summer
Cathy

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Solidus said...

Hehe.. I did concentrate, but unfortunatly, the ones who write the exams don't want us to pass for some darn reason.. *Sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
     
 
 
     
 
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • solidus_m88@hotmail.com