Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Celebrating M987's Birthday

6/6/06.. Number of the beast.. And.. M987's birthday.. Even though we had exams, we needed to go out, firstof all it was the dude's birthday, second we really needed the break..

Dr Diablo, M987 and another dude (The legendary, lol) met at my place, we had some fun on Tekken (Yes I lost a couple of times.. Ufff!) then decided to leave for a coffee shop or something.. It was about 8/8:30 when we left, had a nice walk to Leewan's.. It was really fun there, we had sheesha, played chess, (I wanna mention that I beat all three of em', lol), had a few laughs, made fun of the third member with us, lol and we released all the stress..
Once we got high and couldn't think straight, we decided that it was getting late (12) and we had to have dinner since Dr.D's father will arrive any minute..

We left to Hooti's, had some burgers, made fun of the third member again, then reached home at 1 Am..

The whole thing was a really good break as it helped us forget all about exams for a while, and had the fun we've been waiting for since a while now..

Anyhow, I promised myself I won't leave home until exams are over.. The guys are making plans to go out again next week, but I can't afford leaving my books again.. I know that I don't study THAT much, but I won't go out and have fun while some work isn't done yet, I feel guilty when doing so and I won't have fun knowing that what I'm doing is definatly wrong and it will backfire really soon..

Happy Birthday again dude.. Good luck and god help us all.. :)

3 Comments:

At 3:33 AM, Blogger Blind Melon said...

Quote&Quote"but I won't go out and have fun while some work isn't done yet, I feel guilty when doing so and I won't have fun knowing that what I'm doing is definetly wrong and it will backfire really soon.."

Seriously Solidus? *rolleyes*..
And sitting around watching TV at 3.30, tuned to channel 2, a movie called Legionnaire (wtf?) starring Jean-Claude Van Damme is NOT a waste of time? And won't backfire?

LOL!! Hahahaha! Go out man..atleast you'll have fun instead of "pretending to study"!

Oops.. Did I say that out loud? XD

Oh Happy Birthday M987!! :D

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger Solidus said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!! BUSTED!! :P

 
At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you thank you.
Hey!
Leave your brother alone!
The poor boy kils his brains by studying, playing guitar and watching TV!
...
Hmmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
     
 
 
     
 
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • solidus_m88@hotmail.com