Friday, June 09, 2006

Suffering...


I just figured something out.. Last year of school = Hell.. I seriously haven't seen anything like this, even when I'd see others going through this stage, I really didn't think that they were suffering this much..

Tomorrow is the first serious exam, and I'm online and I still have alot to do..
I have made a decision, I will study for the upcoming exams, but I will not give a damn about the marks.. Yes, I will just study, go write in the paper whatever I know, and leave.. This will be my main rule for the next 2 weeks..

I know that I'll be reading this later on, and I know that I'll be laughing at myself, thinking "What the hell was I doing..?" Later when reading this, I won't be feeling the stress that I have over my brains at this particular moment..

I have alot of time to study, but I simply can't hold the book for more than 2 hours MAX, I get bored fast, that's my problem..

Tomorrow is Arabic, the most useless subject EVER..! Don't you agree..? I still don't know how I'll get through Chemestry and Physics next week..

Time is ticking and it won't stop, not that I care anyway..

"12 days to go.."

9 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger diablo said...

Tell me about it! The arabic that they teach is too advanced and complicated, we are obviously not gonna use it when we grow up cause duh! we are in the 3elmey department.. Talk about analyising the story of a person who is mentaly sick and talks to his horse.. lol!

Yup, they all will say that we're gonna laugh about this later, but hey, i feel that im gonna be like 'wtf'?

The only thing im gonna laugh about is the record that i broke by studying one of those poetries that we have in our book in exactly less than 8 minutes..... And it didnt come in the exam....... >_>

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Solidus said...

loooooooool! I didn't memorize any of them..! And I didn't write anything either.. Oh well, atleast it's over.. :S

LoL! Very true, the stories in our book talk about nothing but the craziness of those writers.. lol

THANK GOD..!

 
At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha!
In Biology I'm staying in to cheat my ass off!

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Solidus said...

Ha..! Why don't you just study..? lol Oh well, we both know that you'll be spotted first because you're black.. lol

Btw, 8 days left..

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger نورجان said...

ehe2 , mako maryool anymore

 
At 2:49 AM, Blogger Blind Melon said...

aaaw.. you actually feel sad because no uniform anymore! hmm.. Oh btw, I hope you had your friends sign it! That's what i did with my maryool Bogus! And I still have it! :D

---------------
M987.. you do know that stuffing your face with paper is bad for your health, right? :p

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Moe said...

Ooppss.. No one signed my dishdasha, or kumma.. lol Imagin if I did that..! I'll burn everything in the last day anyway..! :p

LoL! BM, stuffed his face with paper? You mean barasheem? :P LoL! Wait til he gets here..

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger TripleTee said...

trust me... I know EXACTLY how you used to feel :p... but now it's over... done with... breathe the fresh air... and plan what's next.

and yes... arabic sucks... I mean it's enough that it's my mother language... why would I want to learn it?...

oh well... all the best

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger Solidus said...

Hehe.. All that suffering got me 74.5.. Which is pretty good, glad it's over and everybody is happy.. :D

Religion - 80
English - 100
Arabic - 63
Phyiscs - 61.5
Chemestry - 55.5
Biology - 74
Gerography - 88.5
Math - 67 :(
Sports - 81.5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
     
 
 
     
 
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • solidus_m88@hotmail.com