Thursday, June 29, 2006

Sudden Explosion..

This would be the best way to express what I feel, seriously when I write here I feel as if I’m telling someone all about what’s going on in my mind, for the fact that I can’t really find the right person to talk to about these issues..

Exams ended a few days ago, or as I should say, the so called “suffering” has ended.. To tell you the truth, during the exams I actually had things to do, unlike now, my time is filled with emptiness.. Hmm I have nothing to do, nowhere to go, except for a few places that I’m used to, but nothing new.. All the holiday plans are gone, I'm not leaving the country anytime soon, I’m losing my friends one by one and I still have this confusion of what I should study, and more importantly, where..!

So far, 4 of my best friends have left the country, and I’m not expecting to see any of them until atleast next year, except for one who has left for good.. A moment they were here, and the next they are gone.. The final good-byes were the worst, the moment when I had to let them go all together leaving me behind, not that they can do anything about it, but that was the seperation point.. I didn’t expect that I would find it this hard to accept that I'm not going to see any of them again.. I’ll miss the guys so much, everybody was telling me that the seperation point was very near, but I didn't prepare for it..

I can’t see all this happening to the people around me, all of what everybody cares about is the summer fun, well let's see, we went out a few times, then..? Atleast almost everyone is settling down already while I haven't even started..
My options are very hard and instead of thinking which option to choose, I'm searching for others..

Anyway, I better start looking at the bright side, I still have about 2 months to make my decisions, let's hope that I don't do anything stupid during this time..

Wish me luck..

3 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger TripleTee said...

your friends have gone on their own road just as you would be doing after this summer holiday. I'm sure you won't lose contact with them, they're just not around as often and trust me, you'll get to meet new people.

As for your future... the question is what you have in mind. Usually a person would choose the best uni for the profession he wants... but it also depends on his grades :D... good luck on the search mate

 
At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All your blogs are really touchy..! but hey you still have me :D..Wish ya all the best ;)..

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger Solidus said...

Thanks all :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
     
 
 
     
 
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • solidus_m88@hotmail.com