Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Now It's Definatly Over..!

Ok.. This week has been great, I had alot of fun with the guys watching the football games.. Ehim, yes France lost, Italians won, too bad, I really wanted France to win.. I've already blabbered about this in a dozen forums, better shut up now before you guys get bored of it.. lol..

Anyhow, the games were really great, me and the guys really enjoyed them and had a nice time making fun of the players.. :-P (Gay moment was the greatest joke.. lol)

Other than all these games, I got my marks, just last night.. 74.5% is good right? I only care about 2 things really, first, my father should be happy (Which he is), second, I should get a maximum in english (Which I got).. So it's over, that's it, full stop, no more school and no more worrying about all that crap.. Now the only thing left is getting accepted somewhere, so far I'm aiming for Germany, but god knows..

Speaking of exams, I passed the barrels exam, the slope and the signs.. I'm glad that's over, even though they tricked me with the slope, I stopped the car there and didn't get a chance to pull the hand break when the sign became green, I panicked.. Pressed alot of gas and there you go, the wheel's became 1 meter off the ground and did that sound.. lol Everyone heard it I'm sure, but I passed anyway because I'm white and I shaved that day.. LOL!

I'm just glad I'm not going back to those crappy dirty hot filthy grounds.. Even though it's a good place to hunt chicks, but I still hate it..

That would summerize this week, a very nice week indeed.. I even met someone new whom I already trust.. Welcome to the my group ;-)..

This summer is going to be the best, I can sense it..

10 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Solidus said...

Wait til M987 gets here and reads that :P

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger lioness said...

well done on your driving test and your exams!

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger TripleTee said...

ahem... Italy won soliduse...Italyy wooon :p...does that cling a bell? :p :p

I think your decision to go to germany's great... I'm sure you'll enjoy it. so I wish you luck with that and mabrook on your final grade :p

when it comes to driving...since I figured out of what you said they seem to be gay...I guess I'll have a hard time passing :os...
will see what comes along :)
for now good luck on the road tes... hehehe (evil laugh)

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger Solidus said...

Ohhh Congrats M987.. Dude atlast..! :D Now we can't make fun of you from that side.. Oh well, you're still black, that won't change :P

Thanks Tee and Loiness.. :)

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Solidus said...

LOL! Here is where I say WTF! I'm a white boy and I'm proud of it.. :P Even if I look gay when I shave :P LOL!

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Blind Melon said...

er.. besides y'all being gay and all.. again I say Im glad Italy won.. I'm glad you passed your barrels test (being white must have something to do with it cause you can't drive for shit!!) and finally congrats on your tawjihi (thanawieh) grades.. seventies! Not very bad! Remember, great things happened in the 70's! :p

Inshallah Germany.. But man why do you want to go abroad when you can go to the best right here at home! WALJAAAT! :p Naah..just kidding.. Good luck 7adeetha.. rofl

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Solidus said...

ROFL!!!! I don't want to end up in "Waljaat College".. Or 7adeetha for that matter..! LOL! We use the word waljaat nowadays to make fun of thanawiya amma students who got below 70's *Innocent look*

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Solidus said...

LoL! Don't tell me you're in Waljaat.. What's so confusing?

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger Bambi said...

ya if zidane didnt do that we might have won lol
it's done after all ^^
and congrats for ur licence ;)

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger SteLLa said...

Where the hell is that?! It looks scary man :s
There are other decent places to learn barrels!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
     
 
 
     
 
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • solidus_m88@hotmail.com