Sunday, November 26, 2006

College Days Rule..!

Back in high school, I always used to love to watch these college story movies, why you ask? It's because I look at the students in amazement, waiting for college days to come so that I could have the fun that they are having..

Now, I have reached college.. And oh my god..! You know what that means? The people in college are nothing like the movies :P People here talk about how much dates cost in their neighborhood.. I know I've been talking about this subject since god knows when, but today, it has reached my limit, I can't take this anymore, I can't take these people, my social life in college is crap, I don't fit anywhere in any group.. And don't tell me that I'll blend in soon, because I'd rather die that to blend with these people..

Yesterday, some guys made fun of me because I didn't know what the difference between "Al-Maha" and "A gazelle" is.. Holy shit, is that even a subject that normal people talk about? People over there think that the word "Drill" is ultimatly cool..! Freakin hell!
Thank god this college has an internet connection, even if it's damn slow!

Here an example of what my college looks like:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Look at the difference between the two pictures.. They were both taken in my college..

Now look at this..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Isn't it just freakin amazing?

A photo for the college from above:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is the last time I blog about the college, I'll just take the crap I put myself into..

A small advice from me to all high school students in Oman.. RUN!

17 Comments:

At 1:48 AM, Blogger TripleTee said...

it's not surprising solidus... I'm experiencing something very similar... so you're certainly not the only one. keep that in mind... we all go through this for now... later things'll change inshalla so look ahead of you..lol..

shit happens! lol

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger lioness said...

OMG! LOL! That looks like a dumpsite where a couple of mafia hitmen would dump a few bodies!

So, how much DO dates cost in your neighbourhood?

ROFL!

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger Solidus said...

I understand TT, I really hope someone ends my life very soon :P
Btw, this shit in college is making me want to skip classes :S

Lioness, yes ofcourse, make fun of me and keep hiding in your beautiful Europe :P

M9, dude..! Don't let me start! LOL!

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger tomboy said...

omg! you literally study in the middle of nowhere, how could you consume knowledge in such an enviroment???

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Solidus said...

Well guess what, I don't..! LoL Everything in that college is about not giving a shit.. Skipping classes, insults everywhere.. It's nothing but pure crap!

But what still holds me to this college is the fact that the certificate is very good, plus I'm good in what I do :D

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger Fast_HacKinG said...

How much would it cost me 2 goats? chubby ones please?

Holy... (hmm let me think of something good) OK .. HOLY CAMEL!

I prefer online education, thanks to Internet's inventor

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger Sue said...

heheh pooor u.... ok i wont say hope u fit in soon... but yeaaah hope u get that certificate soon n get outta dat crappy plc.... Wha college is that anyway? i never saw it :s is it in Muscat?

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Solidus said...

Oh my god Sue! You see what I mean? No one in Oman knows anything about that college..!

Whenever I used to ask about it, I never got any replies..! Because no one knows it..

It's in Boushar, next to that hospital and Oman Medical College/New Modern College building..

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Red Dragon said...

LOL,,, I bet you guys dont know anything about knowledge oasis,,,

I think it is worst than this since it just surrounded by mountains,,, I first thought it was a military base or something

-----------

Yo S suffer while studying,,, told you to start working but nooooo you want to be smart and continue studying,

let me tell you something as soon as you start working u r going to get stupid not smart

 
At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure you're not in Prison?
Prison can be fun though, if you're wenworth miller :)
Prison Break!

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Solidus said...

LoL Red Dragon, man! When the hell did you tell me to work? I can't do shit in my situation as an outsider working in Oman with only thanawiya, I'd only be accepted to work as a barber or so :P

Work will be fine dude! I hope.. lol

Alia, lol the thing is HELL not prison, prison is fun compared to this..!!!

Unfortunatly no one in the college knows what blogs are :P

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Red Dragon said...

Barber!!!!

Hell no u aint going to touch my hair!!! and plz noooo u would be killing ppl not giving them hair cuts

 
At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was about to ask what college you're in but then I read the replies and fount out. Daymnn, I thought that was somewhere outside Muscat.

And yeah, what IS the difference between al maha and a gazelle? Are we even supposed to know XD?

Let's just hope I end up studying abroad.

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Solidus said...

Muggle..! RUNN!! lol

 
At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell can be fun too..I suppose! Is hooters hell or heaven ?

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger نورجان said...

Oh C'mon! The best conversations are those about dates in Oman, the more names of dates someone can recall the cooler he/she is.

I'm googling them for my next 'dates in Oman' conversation because I only know: Khalas, Khinaizi, Qesha, Neghaal, Hilali ... Which is not cool at all :(

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Pasta Muchacha said...

THE REASON WHY I WANT TO STUDY ABROAD HAHAHAH!!
allah yesa3dak!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
     
 
 
     
 
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • solidus_m88@hotmail.com