Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The 24 Hour Fun

Featuring.. Solidus/Me
M987/Frozen Echo/Muhannad..

I slept yesterday at 12 PM in the morning, I was very tired from staying online all night, during my sleep, I remembered that I had a driving lesson at 3:30Pm, so I set the alarm on my phone and took a nice short nap..

The sound of my teacher woke me up shouting on the phone's speaker, he said that he's outside waiting for my lazy ass to get out.. I felt really dizzy, I didn't have enough sleep, 3:30 hours isn't enough for a person who stayed up all night.. I washed my face and went..

After almost doing 4000 accidents, I reached home safely, and wasn't as tired as before, I took a shower and went online even though I knew that I needed more sleep.. But who cares? :-P

I stayed online till 8 Pm, not feeling sleepy or dizzy, just a bit of fog in my head, I found Muhannad online, asked him if he could come over for a while, and so he agreed..
1 hour later, he was at my door, we went to Leewan to have some sheesha.. (Pic of the chicks who work there :-P)

We left around midnight, actually they gave us the bill and asked us to leave *roll eyes* (They were closing lol)

We went back home, Muhannad tried to contact his ride, but it was already too late and time had passed by fast without us noticing..
So I invited Muhannad to stay at my place..

We were online til 3 Am, I was starting to get dizzy again, I've been awake since 12 hours ago.. We decided to watch a movie, but come to think about it, we're out of chips.. lol So we said that it would be a good idea to walk to the gas station near Zakhir.. We also took some crazy photos on the way..


First photo was us screwin around, it was taken
infront of Al-Khuwair school in the middle of the street where the traffic lights are.. So now ya'll know which road we took..


Second one was..... Umm.... HEY!! What's that doing there? :-P LOL!

Anyhow, we got home with alot of chips, watched the movie "Kicking and Screaming".. It wasn't bad, but also wasn't the perfect movie for us to watch in that mood..

When the movie was the done, we went online again, as the fog in my head was getting heavier and heavier, but I didn't feel sleepy.. We found the people who had just woken up online and we had a little fun chatting and searching forums..

We stayed like this until 12 PM.. Yes, I've been awake since around 21 hours and even before that I didn't get enough sleep.. Anyhow, at 12, we were lucky to find a ride with my sister, we went around Shatti Al-Qurum, and had some fatning stuff at Cinnzeo's.. lol It was fun, even though we were both stoned..

So here is where it ends, we gave Muhannad a ride home at around 1:30 Pm, went to Zakhir for some short shopping, then home at 2:00 Pm.. My driving teacher called, said that he'll be there at 3:30, I tried to convince him to make it later, but he said that he couldn't.. So I had to stay awake staring into thin air, waiting for this guy to arrive.. At 3:30 Pm, I feel asleep.. lol And he called me to wake me up.. At that moment, I noticed that I've been awake since 24 hours.. I drove for one hour, and went back home for a very very long sleep.. And woke up at 5 am the next day (3 hours before writing this post)..

Nice eh? This is the result of what people called Fathiness.. lol

Statistics:

-We said the word gay 64 times..
-We sent atleast 37 phone messeges..
-We sent atleast 345 MSN Messenger messeges..
-We made fun of anyone that you might ever think of..
-We spent more than 13 hours sitting down..

Cheers..

14 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger Fast_HacKinG said...

OMG: M987 smoked sheesha? and you too? I should blame Conceptoo for that, then! lol

You guys are so crazy on this, but that's definitely fun, real fun :D

Yeah fathiness, but hey what's up with everyone coming up with Arabic English words? Fathiness hahaha 7elwa hathi :D

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Solidus said...

LOL Fast_Hacking..! Remember? Yes this is all his fault, it all started on that day, we're still paying for it.. :P

Hehe.. Glad you enjoyed it :)

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger lioness said...

ROFL .. you guys are mad.. hahaha That is what I call a fun night out.

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Meticulousness said...

You both can do a wonderful job advertising for homosexuality, I mean that shot was the HIT Hahahaa :D
Oh man, what kinda wackos are ya? lol

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Solidus said...

LOL! Mysti, it's called making a good/weirdo team.. We are some weirdos eh? :P My brother kicked me when he saw that image :P

Yeah M9, it was 3 times, so I still rule, mwahahaha!

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger SimSim said...

He he !! You guys sure know how to have fun@! So these are the chicks from leeewan huh =P hahaha!!

 
At 5:05 AM, Blogger Solidus said...

Ya Mesmie.. lol That is where we created the term "Huge Ass Tits" :P I can't get a pic of them though coz I might get caught.. lol :P

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger TripleTee said...

... I guess girls should be kept out of this :os...lol

well... what I think... ahh....interesting... :XD:

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger Postoevsky said...

Lol!!! very nice pics :p

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Solidus said...

Glad you guys liked it XD

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Blind Melon said...

omg.. I laughed so hard at mentioning the word "gay" 64 times and sitting down for 13 hours!

Goodness.. but I suppose it was fun. It doesnt hurt to do something insane every once in a while.. Keeps the spirit young!

M987 it was lovely having you!
You should do this more often!! :p

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Snooky said...

The girls seem hawt. Or atleast whats visible of them in the pic.

 
At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP reception area interior design i crave interior design french business masters online Asian markets for sale Pregnant matures Vacuum cleaners eureka Swiss interior design

 
At 5:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Elaboracion de perfumes artesanales Cost of liposuction belly Body kits for 1986 honda crx si

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
     
 
 
     
 
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • solidus_m88@hotmail.com