Monday, October 23, 2006

Focus & you'll know what I mean..

Guess what people..! I bought a car..!!!!! lol I know it might not be big news for some of you, but it is to me.. I found out that if a person has patience, he would get what he wants at the end..


Check it out.. A Ford Focus 2001.. It's in great condition, some British people who were leaving the country wanted to get rid of it.. And I think that they were doing burnouts with the car.. :P
So far, just 10 minutes ago, I jumped off a bump in that dark road connecting between Khuwair and Qurum.. :S That's the only damage I did since buying it.. (Before yesterday)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I'm going to stick the word Metallica on the front of the car very soon..

So, who wants a ride? :P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

8 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Hope said...

Whoa..
CongratsSs :)
Drive safely, lol

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

congrats on your new car. ;)

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Solidus said...

Thanks all..

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger TripleTee said...

btw... that car looks awesome... loved the color...
congrats :)

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger a7MeDiNo said...

Just make sure that when you stop the car and switch the engines off, it starts again (ring any bell? :p .. yeah remember that day?)

Mabrook maan

I havent seen a Focus in that color

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Meticulousness said...

Congratulations on your new ride Solie. By the way, I've seen while you were parking it at home like three or four days back. I didn't notice the yellow sticker!

Though, a cool message to spread "Ex in trunk" Haha *Grins*

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Fast_HacKinG said...

Mabrook man :)

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Solidus said...

LoL Mysterious! Man you should've came down and said Hi.. Erm, what were you doing in our road anyway? :P

A7medino, holy cow man! I don't want to remember, good thing you knew some gangsta's to come and help us out.. LOL :P I did try to turn it on once infront of a gas station, and the car didn't respond *FLASH BACKS* LOL! But it started the second time :P

Thanks FH :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
     
 
 
     
 
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • solidus_m88@hotmail.com