Sunday, January 21, 2007

Tagged!

Tagged By SimSim

What will happen to your e-mail when you die?

I'll delete all the e-mails before I die, I've got some real secret stuff in there that go WAAYYY back, since 2005.. So I wouldn't want anybody reading them.. XD

Did you try once to give the password to someone? If yes, what kind of relation that you have with this person to trust him/her and give him/her the key of your secrets?

Well yes many of my close friends have my password (they can't hurt a fly), and they never use it unless I ask them to.. Or if maybe they wanted to change my nickname into "I am gay" or so to have a good laugh "Rolls Eyes"

Your famous nickname among your Friends?

Solidus between my close friends.. Slash between the weirdo's in college..

Your age?

18

Your horoscope?

Gemini/Taurus.. I'll tell you why, sometimes when I search for my horoscope, I find taurus covering 21/May, and some other times I find Gemini covering it.. So according to some people, if this is the case, then I'm a bit of both..

Your qualifications?

Qualified Accountant, first in the business department XD Got a job for me? It better have hot chicks working in a nice office.. (lol)

Your character "personality"?

I like to joke with everyone, people I know, and people I don't.. I end up offending some of them at some times, but I'm ready to take responsibility.. Other than that, I like to complain about the shit that's happening in my life..

What travel means to you?

Seeing different girls with different boob sizes, it's an experience..

Your time out of peak

Wasted on online gaming I suppose..

What do you purchase?

Electronics, guitar strings and picks mostly.. XD

Features taken from your dad

My height, my sarcasism.. :rolleyes:

Features taken from your mom

My nose, my girlish fingers :( lol

The most 6 things you hate

-Back Stabbers
-Wankers (lol)
-Flat chested girls (Double lol)
-When something expensive breaks down and I can't fix it :(
-Seeing my room dirty
-People who don't work, and get everything they want ready on a plate of gold..

The most 6 things you love

-Anything related to guitars..
-Cruising around and waving to chicks
-Going outside in the middle of the night when it is really quite.
-Chatting to someone fun
-Girls with big boobs :(
-My laptop

What job means to you

Making money and buying stuff you've always wanted, which is a great thing btw.. lol

What computer and internet mean to you

In my life, "almost" everything..

You would like to pass this tag to:-

Blind Melon
Fengy
Red Dragon

18 Comments:

At 3:21 AM, Blogger Sue said...

Yaaay uve beeen tagged by simsim too!! hehe!! its intreasting how everyone or nearly everyone says that internet/laptop means their life....

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Red Dragon said...

I have been tagged this tag about three times now!!!

LOL it is a pain!!! to be taggged!!!

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Solidus said...

LOL Sue.. Read my comments in ur blog..!!!!! XD XD XD XD

Red Dragon, man! Don't take them seriously then..! XD

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Sue said...

hehehe solidus!! wala ur comment is funny :P

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger TripleTee said...

lol @ Slash... what the...

reminds me of an attack command I used with Pokemon. :p

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Arwa said...

I'm one of them, weirdo's in college .. SLASH :D
Update..

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Phat'Hi said...

2ordoni walak 2ordoni! bet7eb el bzaz wel masaari haha 3a raaasiii

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Solidus said...

LOL Phat! Shofet? XD
I have no choice, I'm stuck in a place where people are flat! lol

Tislam..

Alz, you are? lol

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger Arwa said...

Alaa2 .. AKA: Black lolly, special and alz XP..

Q: What's bzaz? :P

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Solidus said...

Hmm.. You want to know what bzaz are..? Erm, I.. don't know how to put this in a way that no futures are destroyed.. :)

Bzaz are something ultimate, some people get so addicted to them that they can't stop, it's worse than drugs..! Some think that they are a part of heaven on earth, others say that they are the only weapon that a wife has against her husband! To me, when I see them, I notice every detail in them..

The last hint, they are always round and they come in pair..!

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger Phat'Hi said...

Unfortunatly, some are just square shaped and flat.
it depends.
they can come in many shapes.
Mango, Melons, Apples, Afagadro, Dates, And 3D Figures.

Bzaz/Biz : are/is the upper ventral region of an human’s torso.

I should open up a campaign and call Biz Lover Fans! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Castelluca said...

phat! a campaign? -_-
and dates? you serious?
looool that doesn't count as bzaz then! :P

looool! you guys are weird! and where are you exactly to say you're stuck in a place where people are flat! sure not Oman! :P

a weapon? ok i can't help but think weird not so good thoughts XD

oh well, so bzaz are a part from heaven on earth? my god! you guys are really obsessed with them!

nice blog btw.. ;)

 
At 2:03 AM, Blogger Solidus said...

LOL Nella sorry you had to see this part of me on your first visit to my blog XD

Glad to see you here.. :D

And LoL Phat, a bzaz campaign? That'll be ultimate man! I'm innn!!! And LoL @ your secondary explanation, I'm sure that the girl understood by now XD

 
At 4:04 AM, Blogger Arwa said...

Ohhh THAT! Hahaahaa..
Worse than drugs? Damn!
It's pronounced funnily *giggles*

Dates! Hahaha.. maybe that's of a nine years old :P lol

Ah cool nella, we've got parts of heaven XD..What do you know!

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Castelluca said...

ok i hate your shoutbox! XD
i've been trying to write something in there for the past two days and it's not working!

i hate it! XD XD

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Moe said...

LOL Alz, you got that right XD

Nella, the problem is most probably with your cookies, do you bake them well? lol

Try going to Tools>Internet Options>In the temporary internet files press settings and put the meter more..

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Castelluca said...

oh...

ok! i'll try that ^_^

thanx

 
At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi man!! loooooooool its yazan ya dasher

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
     
 
 
     
 
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • solidus_m88@hotmail.com